Boynton Beach Weather and trip reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all,
sorry you haven't heard from me in so long but I couldn't find my own post. Well I can run a boat pretty good but I never said I was good with a computer. I will start this tread again. Thanks Brian for helping me out!
The wind has been blowing for two days but they say that it will end today so I think this weekend will be fine. seas have been running about 2' and the water temp. has been around 83 degrees.
I would also like to tell everyone about a reef clean-up that almost all the boats down here are going to be involved in. It will be held on the 30th of Sept. which is a Sunday. There will be refreshments and prises afterwords at the local dive shop for everyone who participates. If you are interested in helping out please feel free to call me or "Boynton Beach Dive Center" and we will give you the full story. My number is 561-436-5299 and B.B.D.C.'s number is 561-732-8590.
Capt. Dave

Hey all,
I would also like to tell everyone about a reef clean-up that almost all the boats down here are going to be involved in. It will be held on the 30th of Sept. which is a Sunday. There will be refreshments and prises afterwords at the local dive shop for everyone who participates. If you are interested in helping out please feel free to call me or "Boynton Beach Dive Center" and we will give you the full story. My number is 561-436-5299 and B.B.D.C.'s number is 561-732-8590.
Capt. Dave

Capt. Dave,

Three of us will be joining you Saturday afternoon and again on Sunday morning for the reef clean-up. With all the monofilament line I see on the reef, I'm sure we're going make an impact if we get lots of divers out there.

Hey all,
Well we went out today and boy I would like to Know were NOAA gets it's info. NOAA was saying 2' or less and the navy site was saying 2'-3' and they were both wrong! I would say we had seas around 4'-5' most of the day with larger sets. The vis was pretty good though I heard someone say around 40' and almost no current. We did one dive on the caster and the Galiath Grouper were home. we also did one reef dive at the south end of the Boynton ledge. We didn't get any lobsters this time but that's the way it gos sometimes. Brian and the e-divers crew were on board and we enjoyed having them.
Well thats all for now, Capt Dave

What was the max depth of each dive?

Hey all,
Well we went out today and boy I would like to Know were NOAA gets it's info. NOAA was saying 2' or less and the navy site was saying 2'-3' and they were both wrong! I would say we had seas around 4'-5' most of the day with larger sets. The vis was pretty good though I heard someone say around 40' and almost no current. We did one dive on the caster and the Galiath Grouper were home. we also did one reef dive at the south end of the Boynton ledge. We didn't get any lobsters this time but that's the way it gos sometimes. Brian and the e-divers crew were on board and we enjoyed having them.
Well thats all for now, Capt Dave

I hope you didn't abuse Debi too bad today. She wasn't sounding too good last night.

Al

Debi is just fine . . . . .especially after a nice 2 hour nap. Head cold still hanging on, but that will just take a little time. :blinking:

Well let see, the caster is 107' to the sand and 65' to the pilothouse. The reef that they wanted to dive is 75'-85' to the sand. I hope this helps. Capt. Dave
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom