Boynton w/ Kev in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down4fun:
Hey Brian, if we end up doing both boats do you have an aluminum 80 I could borrow? I have three and that way I wouldn't have to worry about fills between boats:D Thanks
Kim

Certainly Kim.

Tim - lock-in the date with Kevin I guess. If we can get all six people to stay on the boat all day, we can bring lunch and we won't have to go back in after two dives as well.

I would be very happy to stay on the boat for all four dives. I can easily bring my lunch in a small cooler. But...I can only go one of the two days.

Are tanks included or do we bring our own? I own four so I'm cool either way.

The reservation is made, I locked us in for Saturday 8/11 both morning and afternoon. Right now, it looks like it's Tim, Kim, Debby, and myself. I'm holding a spot for A.B. while he checks dates, which leaves one definite open spot, and maybe a second open spot as well.

We'll play it by ear but the plan starting out will be the Captain Tony and three drifts on the ledges.

Kewl. I have marked the date on my calender. Bring a lunch huh? I wonder how early SubWay opens:huh:

And thanks Brian for the tank

down4fun:
Kewl. I have marked the date on my calender. Bring a lunch huh? I wonder how early SubWay opens:huh:

And thanks Brian for the tank

Call me the evening before we go to bring the tank, I am blond you know.... :)

For food, we can hit Publix for subs on the way there in the a.m.

YAY!!! I can't wait!!! Thanks, guys!

I am tempted and my other half should be certified by then.I have to check my work sched to make sure I am off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom