Brad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A fisherman picked up Brad in the north of the island on the road to passion island which is where the taxi driver dropped Brad off. The fisherman dropped Brad off downtown. There is a photo of Brad near Barracuda Hotel across from Mega. There were several other photos of Brad at different locations throughout Cozumel including way back 180 streets from waterfront. That gets to be jungle area.
Those photos, were to me (a couch potato CSI detective), the best proof that nothing wayward happened.

Those photos, were to me (a couch potato CSI detective), the best proof that nothing wayward happened.
Not if he went into the brush. One could get trapped in there very easily.

Wow. I hadn't heard this before. If true... so sad. In the States or Canada that taxi driver would likely be charged with involuntary manslaughter and would certainly be facing a wrongful death civil suit.
In Cozumel the Taxi driver would get an award from his union for clipping a tourist of his I-watch

For my 75th birthday, I think I'm going to get a tattoo on the inside of my wrist that says my name and " If found call xxx-xxx-xxxx" . Hell we'll all be micro chipped like pets by then lol!
I've been wearing a dog tag with my name, severe allergy, and emergency contact everywhere for 20 years. Cheap on Ebay. I had an ambulance ride for my 76th birthday, but they knew me.

I was in Cozumel when he went missing.
No conspiracy theory.

The only validated info is that Brad left the cruise ship terminal, a taxi driver took him to the north tip of the island at the landing to go to passion Island.
Brad had no money.
The taxi driver took his I watch and left him there.
The watch was his tracking device.
The watch was tracked to the taxi driver who told the story and turned the watch over to the police.
This is the only actual verified info about his disappearance.
Where did you get this information?

Where did you get this information?
From the posts from the family on the day he went missing.

Back
Top Bottom