Brad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcohen1021

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Have yall been seeing / following along with the "Wheres Brad" posts on FB?

I find it a little hard to believe they can not find this person...

And the way some things have been written - for example - referring to the grocery store as "a large grocery store" instead of naming the store by name...

it almost sounds like it's not real.

Anyone else?

The person reporting may be one of his relatives that is not familiar with the island at all.

I am suspicious too.

Where is he sleeping?
Where is he eating?

I don't think I could hide on the island as well as Brad.

If it is real, I hope it all ends well.

I am suspicious too.

Where is he sleeping?
Where is he eating?

I don't think I could hide on the island as well as Brad.

If it is real, I hope it all ends well.

These are the same thoughts Ive had. I am a skeptic, theres red flags in my mind.

Yes, I saw the news report after I posted, but i remain skeptical

Very strange story. The chance of a happy outcome declines significantly the longer this goes on I'm afraid.

I’ve been following it on Facebook. With what seems like so many people looking for him he sure is doing a good job of “hiding”. I’m hoping someone on the island right now responds to this post and can say how much it’s being actually being publicized there that he’s missing. If he isn’t in the jungle how has he not been spotted somewhat recently?

I’ve been following it on Facebook. With what seems like so many people looking for him he sure is doing a good job of “hiding”. I’m hoping someone on the island right now responds to this post and can say how much it’s being actually being publicized there that he’s missing. If he isn’t in the jungle how has he not been spotted somewhat recently?

More good thoughts and I agree. If this is real... And he's in the jungle, he's in serious trouble. If hes in a tourist area, he should easily have been found. I just cant see a 66 yr old with Alzheimers being that evasive and or fast enough to get away in a pursuit.

More good thoughts and I agree. If this is real... And he's in the jungle, he's in serious trouble. If hes in a tourist area, he should easily have been found. I just cant see a 66 yr old with Alzheimers being that evasive and or fast enough to get away in a pursuit.

While they are flooding English social media, 95% or more of the people on the island are not involved in this. Most of those that are seeing these posts are not even there to search. And those that are are not thinking about it all day. I bet most could look right at him and not know who they were looking at. Plus, the family said his nature was to walk fast with head down and lend the appearance of someone who knows what he is doing, not someone who is confused and lost. Not sure what you mean by "like it's not real".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom