Brad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure what you mean by "like it's not real".

everyone I am sure would like to believe this is the truth and it has a happy ending. But several parts to this story sound sketchy, like a hoax. I know my opinions on several topics like this one and say Hell Island 90 miles S of Key West are not popular but I have heard from several privately that feel this story is fishy.

I still don’t quite understand how the wife lost him. I think I read he went into a restroom. She realized it was taking longer than it should but waited a bit longer. If my husband goes into a public restroom and I’m waiting I always see him exit. And he see’s me when I exit and he’s waiting. If my husband had dementia I’d be extra diligent at watching the entrance and exit. Did he climb out of the tiny bath room window? Maybe Brad planned an exit/escape.

Also if my husband with dementia is out of my sight and he has an AirTag on, I would be monitoring the AirTag the whole time he’s out of site.

everyone I am sure would like to believe this is the truth and it has a happy ending. But several parts to this story sound sketchy, like a hoax. I know my opinions on several topics like this one and say Hell Island 90 miles S of Key West are not popular but I have heard from several privately that feel this story is fishy.
Is there a go fund me page? Hope it is not a hoax but these stories that do usually have a go fund me page featured prominently in early communications from the family.

Is there a go fund me page? Hope it is not a hoax but these stories that do usually have a go fund me page featured prominently in early communications from the family.

The family member posting on FB has not mentioned a Go Fund Me, nor anyone else that I have seen

Do people start gofundmes within the 1st 24 hrs of someone going missing?

If so, I'm buggin out and then buying a condo in cozumel... and noone will ever see me again.

Who is Marissa Aldridge? Is she a relative?

Who is Marissa Aldridge? Is she a relative?

1712791490052.png

I've been on the island for a few weeks. Everyone here that has a phone knows about him. The post has spread to most FB groups as well as the public government sites.
I saw printed signs with his picture around town, at mega and Soriana both on Melgar and on 30, at the entrance to caleta, and up north along the bike path.
I drove around for a few hours looking when he was spotted near 30 and 8.

I zig zaged up to 135th and then around las fincas looking. Didn't see him but I saw new parts of the island.

Back
Top Bottom