Brand new novice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KMDD

New
Reaction score
...and learning something new every day.
Finished my cert dives 5 August. Hoping to get back in the water in a week. I've been researching scubaboard.com over the last month or so and at the same time doing my elearning. The insights, articles, instructions and opinions provide a wealth of info to consider.
Thanx,
Ken

Welcome! This is a phenomenal board and a phenomenal activity!

Welcome aboard KMDD. Have fun, go diving, make some local friends. There is a lot of opinions on here but remember anyone can say anything. As a new diver something might sounds reasonable but have no basis in reality. So take everything you hear on here with 'a grain of salt'.

Congrat.s, Ken. Many happy dives. If you spend a lot of time in Florida, you'll have the hit the Keys, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, some other places I hear good things about. Key Largo was sweet; hoping to hit Jupiter soon.

Richard.

Thanks very much, everybody. Just got back from my FIRST open ocean dive off Jupiter FL, #1 and #2. Phenomenal! Too bad the video broke on dive 1, Goliath Groupers EVERYWHERE!!
The plan is 2-3 dives every other week. We shall see...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom