Brief Survey for Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Done, I'm somewhat curious as to the agenda of the survey though.

Me too, I'd like to know what the information is going to be used for. You may find more divers at the scubatoys.com forum as well. Hope that's not taboo to mention here, just trying to help the survey guy.

Done. I didn't like the choices/wording of a couple of questions so I had to improvise some of my answers.

Hey guys,

I have now reached the required limit for completed questionnaires!!

Thanks to all those who have done it, i appreciate it a great deal and look forward to sharing the results with you when I have the required non diver questionnaires completed :)

Thanks again

Me too, I'd like to know what the information is going to be used for. You may find more divers at the scubatoys.com forum as well. Hope that's not taboo to mention here, just trying to help the survey guy.

:police: :police: HERE HE IS BOYZ!!! Let's take him in. He mentioned ScubaToys.com in a thread at :sblogo: :police: :police:

Just kidding. There are no issues mentioning the "other" guys :wink:

:police: :police: HERE HE IS BOYZ!!! Let's take him in. He mentioned ScubaToys.com in a thread at :sblogo: :police: :police:

Just kidding. There are no issues mentioning the "other" guys :wink:

Ha! Whew...when I first saw your post, I thought 'uh-oh'...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom