Brigitte Lenoir dies in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Brigitte Lenoir has been found today @ a depth of 240 meters outside Bells after 2 days of research and has been brought back to her family. "

tsr.ch - info - suisse - Le corps de Brigitte Lenoir retrouvé en Mer rouge

May she rest in peace.

Thanks LM.

The link indicates that her body has been found around 30 meters away (horizontally) from the place she disappeared at. The body is being transported to an Egyptian hospital, before leaving to Swiss in the coming days.

No mention of the 240 meters though.

hello all and thank you Red Sea Shadow for all your info :wink: is there any more news on the recovery ? have they stopped searching or is it still going on ? and where can i find more news about the search & recovery mission ??

Thank you

hello all and thank you Red Sea Shadow for all your info :wink: is there any more news on the recovery ? have they stopped searching or is it still going on ? and where can i find more news about the search & recovery mission ??

Thank you
You're welcome Abdulrahman.

All I know is that they found part of her body in the suit at 240 meters depth. Some say it's an arm and some say it's a leg. Her father was satisfied with whatever they found. The Egyptian authorities kept the remnants in custody and should be releasing it in a few days.

Regarding the gear, it was also found but unfortunately the wire was cut while pulling it up. In conclusion the CCR is lost forever, and now nobody can ever say what happened to her.

Where can you find more news? Hmmm, probably nowhere! If you're paying us a visit soon (and I know you are :wink:), ask the people involved.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom