Brisbane divers - fancy a GC seaway excursion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha its hard to pick a good weekend to dive. hope the cooler weather will bring better diving.

have u dived moreton/curtis/flinders?

Never managed to get wet in SEQ yet. Despite the fact that I fly to Qld probably 10 times a year.

Flat Rock off Straddie is pretty good, for winter trips. Lots of GNS in the Alley. And then do the swim-through at Shag Rock. And the Manta Bommie circuit is pretty good all year round with heaps of rays and Leopard sharks about.

hey guys!
anyone interested on a hmas brisbane dive????

I think Ferris213 was there today! I'm bummed I wasn't able to make it. How was it?

---------- Post added ----------

Never managed to get wet in SEQ yet. Despite the fact that I fly to Qld probably 10 times a year.

I propose that the next time you're up, let's see how many scubaboarders can pile in on a dive together. It would be good to do a meet up dive I reckon for those who might be interested / curious. The Brissie crew sounds like a bunch of interesting blokes. Has there ever been a Brissie meet up before? I'd be up for one even if it ended up being my buddy/missus and I sharing a coffee somewhere :)

Mantra:
I think Ferris213 was there today! I'm bummed I wasn't able to make it. How was it?

---------- Post added ----------

I propose that the next time you're up, let's see how many scubaboarders can pile in on a dive together. It would be good to do a meet up dive I reckon for those who might be interested / curious. The Brissie crew sounds like a bunch of interesting blokes. Has there ever been a Brissie meet up before? I'd be up for one even if it ended up being my buddy/missus and I sharing a coffee somewhere :)

id be keen for a meet up dive! im sure ferris would too.

With enough notice hubby and I might be able to make it down from Gladstone.

That'd be awesome.

@Ozgriffo, do you know any dates when your next trip up here might be?
@Mdeere I'm glad you finally worked out how to use a computer...

How do people feel about Cook Island? I know Cooly dive has a nice big boat and it might be a little nicer than the sea way? I'm out for the next two weeks at least but after that maybe? Give us plenty of time to plan it out? Thoughts?

Sounds awesome. I'm not available for the next month (Sydney next week, then three weeks in Thailand) but if you set a date i'll do everythign I can to be there.

That'd be awesome.

How do people feel about Cook Island? I know Cooly dive has a nice big boat and it might be a little nicer than the sea way? I'm out for the next two weeks at least but after that maybe? Give us plenty of time to plan it out? Thoughts?

Why not super cat? out to flinders reef(the best in our area!) Diving Australia - Dive Courses and Equipment - Nautilus Scuba Centre, Brisbane if we got a party of 8+ I reckon we'd get 10%off and could dive hutchies or smiths rock as well.

Or Scuba Diving Snorkelling Brisbane. Stradbroke Island, Moreton Island, Flinders Reef, Flat Rock for flatrock/ maybe even request boat rock

That'd be awesome.

Hey ferris just read ur email. I'm heading to Darwin on the 27th of July so those dates you mentioned are perfect (21,22,23 of July). I'm easy on dive site I reckon we just choose then if anyone would like to join us they are more than welcome. I'll give you a ring when I'm back in country.

Cheers!!!!!

Ps Malaysia is awesome, shame I'm not here for a diving holiday!

Hey everyone!! Anyone been diving SEQ recently? Now that diving season is in full swing I can't wait to get more dives under my weightbelt. Anyone else keen to do some weekend dives or mid week night dives???

Back
Top Bottom