Nassau September 7, 2023 - need 3 additional divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wants2divemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for any additional divers interested in diving with Stuart's Cove in Nassau, Bahamas on September 7th. I'll be there with 2 other divers on a Royal Caribbean cruise. We're in port from 8am - 5pm, which is too late in the morning for SCs 2-tank morning dive and leaves too early for SCs 2-tank afternoon dive. If I get 3 more people, we could charter a private boat for 6 people.

The half-day price is $1320 (includes tanks & weights) for 6 people, so $220/person for a 2-tank dive. If we have more than 6 divers, the price goes down.

Please DM me if interested. I'm also posting this to the Cruise Critic roll-call for my cruise.

NOTE: I am a fellow diver travelling on the cruise and NOT a travel agent or excursion operator. I will be paying the same amount as everyone else.

Attachments​

I'm looking for any additional divers interested in diving with Stuart's Cove in Nassau, Bahamas on September 7th. I'll be there with 2 other divers on a Royal Caribbean cruise. We're in port from 8am - 5pm, which is too late in the morning for SCs 2-tank morning dive and leaves too early for SCs 2-tank afternoon dive. If I get 3 more people, we could charter a private boat for 6 people.

The half-day price is $1320 (includes tanks & weights) for 6 people, so $220/person for a 2-tank dive. If we have more than 6 divers, the price goes down.

Please DM me if interested. I'm also posting this to the Cruise Critic roll-call for my cruise.

NOTE: I am a fellow diver travelling on the cruise and NOT a travel agent or excursion operator. I will be paying the same amount as everyone else.

Attachments​

We are cruisers, divers, also. What RCL cruise ship ? Where are you leaving from?

Oasis of the Seas, September 3-10, 2023, leaving from Cape Liberty, NJ

The half-day price is $1584 (includes tanks & weights) for 6 people, so $264/person for a 2-tank dive. If we have more than 6 divers, the price goes down.

Attachments​

bump

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom