Puerto Costa Maya Sunday Dec 25, 2023 dive group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

springsboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
We are cruising on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of The Seas stopping at Puerto Costa Maya Monday Dec 25, 2023 from 11am-7pm. The cruise ship does not offer a dive excursion at this port. My son and I are looking to form a dive group to do a private charter. 8 hours should be sufficient time for a 2-tank dive. Anyone interested?

Thanks!
Greg

You will enjoy it. We're going two weeks before you, I wanted to recommend a dive shop if you didn't have one already, its Doctor Dive (Diving in Mahahual - Costa Maya and Chinchorro in Mexico). I dove with them last year, they took good care of me and I had a GREAT dive. I will be diving with them again this December. The shop is about 10 min from the cruise port. When you get off the ship it is about a 10 min walk to where the taxis are. At the end of my two dives, the shop called a taxi for me to return to the cruise port. Bring cash and small bills as the cabs don't take cards and they may not have change for a $20. I THINK taxi fare is $10 each way.

Hello,
I'm the OP. I emailed gypseadivers and aluxdivers and only gypseadivers got back to me. I have a 2-tank dive reserved with them for 95$ per person on Monday Dec 25. However, my son decided he'd rather go to the Lost Mayan Kingdom water park. Gypseadivers will not do a trip for 1 person. So I'm looking for others to join this trip. Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom