Broken heart?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulB

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know the cure for a broken heart? :(

Absolutely.
Time, chocolate, tequila, and, when you are ready, another love interest. I know what of I speak :D

Just take the opportunity to make them your friend.... It feels better afterwards.

Substitute the Chocolate for Nachos, and the Tequilia for Beer and I'll agree with the lovely SueMermaid.

Well.. going out and meeting new people alwqys helped me out.. preferably over pizza, wings and beer.. margaritas are good too..
and don't get too upset with whoever broke your heart.. maybe you can still be friends.. I still talk to most of my ex-gf's...
Cheer up.. Get out.. hang out with some people .. and have a drink or two.. burn off some steam.. and tomorrow is another day..

drain your toilet, superglue thier picture to the bottom. Always helps me .

:wacko:

Seriously, hope that made you smile.

chickdiver once bubbled...
drain your toilet, superglue thier picture to the bottom. Always helps me .

:wacko:

Seriously, hope that made you smile.

This is a DIVING BOARD!

Why are we draining the toilet? :peek:

(Hope that made you laugh too!)

I'm with chickdiver. Wish I'd thought of it years ago.

Ontario Diver, I'm thinking the glue won't set up in water.

Mail off pictures to inmates in local prisons with a touching and titillating letter of introduction (include your ex's return address and phone number, of course).

Back
Top Bottom