Bugs back in force

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawkeyegregg

Registered
Reaction score
I took a lobster/flounder hunting dive on Sunday with good results on the lobster side and a big zippo on the flounder side. Final tally on the lobster was 6 none of which were much over legal size.

Makes me envious! Our season is closed!

How big do they have to be up north?

They need to be 3 1/4" min to 5" max from the eye socket to the begining of the tail. All with berries or notched tails must be released.

are people who hunt bugs called buggers?

or buggerers?

:33:

H2Andy:
are people who hunt bugs called buggers?

or buggerers?

Most of my friends, neighbors, family and co-workers just scream " Mmmmmm!! " when I serve bugs for dinner with warm melted butter. On the boat they just say "Dang!!" I've never really taken offense at either term of endearment. :)

DSC00988r.jpg

nice!

Johnoly:
Most of my friends, neighbors, family and co-workers just scream " Mmmmmm!! " when I serve bugs for dinner with warm melted butter. On the boat they just say "Dang!!" I've never really taken offense at either term of endearment. :)

DSC00988r.jpg
Man the antennae on that thing are huge. Is there meat in those like the claws of the northern bugs?? Any meat in the carapace (sp)?

I SO want to catch and eat one of them buggers...

Christof

Back
Top Bottom