Buissness with Triple-L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evilbacon

Registered
Reaction score
yesterday i read about Triple-L and decided after reading alot about them to purchase a BC from them, which I did last night. I purchased a Stratos Bc, and was very excited about it. Well i was excited until i realized i hadn't gotten a Confirmation notice from them about my purchase, The money is already deducted from my bank account and I can't hold the funds. I am wondering if anyone else had this problem while dealing with Triple-L's web site Scubal.com. I don't know if i should worry or not, but I am. please share your experiences with triple-L

Thank You

Evil :bgmad:

evilbacon:
yesterday i read about Triple-L and decided after reading alot about them to purchase a BC from them, which I did last night. I purchased a Stratos Bc, and was very excited about it. Well i was excited until i realized i hadn't gotten a Confirmation notice from them about my purchase, The money is already deducted from my bank account and I can't hold the funds. I am wondering if anyone else had this problem while dealing with Triple-L's web site Scubal.com. I don't know if i should worry or not, but I am. please share your experiences with triple-L

Thank You

Don't worry bacon. just bought an aquarius for my wife and it does take them a bit to process. you'll see something pop up in the next few days.

Its ok, It took them awhile to send me the tracking number. When I did I received my BC the next day:chicken:

Like the others, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have purchased items from them and although their communications are slow, they ship pretty fast.

Yeah, Last night while talking to a representative named Mark, We came to realize that i wasnt receiving emails from them because my aol didn't want to except them from the site. So i had to make a Hotmail account, and right after I told mark he sent me the confirmation notice that i should have received when i made my purchase, but i havent received the tracking number yet, but he said as soon as he gets it he will email it to me. They are really great people, and I am happy this misunderstanding is worked out.

Thanks for the replies

I usually received my tracking number from them the day before my merchandise arrived :wink:

little slow, but they have always sent things reasonably quick, and when I have had problems (2x when they sent me someone elses order lol) they resolved it quickly.

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom