Bunch of MK25/G250v and S600s for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kierentec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
my fiancée and I have recently gone to the dark side of rebreathers, and are rarely diving open circuit anymore. We are looking to offload a bunch of regs to free up some cash for our upcoming wedding...what couple needs 18 regulators anyways??

here's what we would like to get rid of:

6x MK25s, 5 of which are DIN, but I will include the yoke kits if you would like them. 3 are the old "dull" chrome, 3 are the new "shiny" chrome.

4x G250Vs

2x S600s, one is the old face plate with the red purge cover, the other is the newer version with a black purge cover.

all of these regs have countless dives (in the hundreds, for sure), are sold as is, and are in no way shape or form in "like new" condition. we take good care of our gear, but we also use it...a lot... most of these regs were used on Tech kits, and have recently been trusted below 400'. however, like any used dive gear, they should most certainly be serviced before being used. I will post pictures tomorrow, I will ship the regulators starting with the "best" looking cosmetically on a first come first serve basis. again, all of them are due for service. I will make sure you detailed pictures of the components you will receive and you can confirm if that it is to your liking before I ship.

$200.00 per stage
$350.00 for any 1st and 2nd stage combo
$2000.00 takes the whole lot.
does not include any hoses

prices do not include shipping

2 of the S600s, one G250v, and the 3 high polished MK 25s have sold.

what's left-
3 MK25s
3 G250Vs

$1000.00 takes it all.

man, what a great deal for g250v/mk25 setup ?

one more of the first stages is sold.

what's left:
2xMK25
3xG250v

going quick, if you are interested, please PM me. I'll leave them up here for a few more days, then it's off to eBay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom