Buy the mask and snorkel - get the fins for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Ocean Quest
Arctic Clear High Definition Purge Mask and Snorkel
Retail: $209.00 - 52% Off
$99.90
free-ship.gif

stars5.gif
Customer Reviews
Free Ocean Quest Full Foot Fins included - a $50.00 Value
Ocean Quest Arctic Clear High Definition Purge Mask
  • Free Strap Wrap included - a $12.00 value[/b]
  • Colors: Blue, Black, Red, Pink, Yellow, Clear, and Black Frame with Black Silicone Skirt
Ocean Quest Pacific Totally Dry Snorkel
  • One-way purge valve for effortless clearing
Ocean Quest Caribbean Full Foot Fins
  • Provide smooth and strong thrust with effortless kick
  • SIZES: 3 through 13

Scuba
Mask, Fin & Snorkel Backpack Bag
Retail: $40.00 - 25% Off
$29.95
Scuba
Deluxe Snorkel Vest with Crotch Strap
Retail: $69.95 - 60% Off
$27.95
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jane
Free Anti-Fod / Defog included - a $6.00 value Customer review from Gregg
"It holds a surprising amount of stuff. While I admittedly have smaller fins that fit into carry-on luggage, I was able to carry mask, fins, snorkle, GoPro, sunscreen, defog, neoprene shirt, sandals, cap, and a beach towel in this nice little backpack. It shipped fast, was reasonably priced, well constructed, fits well, and makes me very happy I bought it. "
"I recently used this vest on a trip to Cuba. It is easy to pack, very light to carry and worked GREAT in the water. People on the beach were asking where we got them from."

Sea-Doo
Seascooter Pro Scooter (DPV)
$319.99
Ocean Quest
6oz Premium Lycra Dive Skin Jumpsuit
Retail: $70.00 - 43% Off
$39.95
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from James
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Phillip
"The Seadoo Pro surprised me with the surge of power it has and its ability to pull me around the ocean. (225 lbs) I was always a free diver here in Hawaii and after losing the use of my legs I could not get around in the ocean. All divers know that once we are in the ocean all above water cares and wories disapear and your mind is focused only on what is happening in the water. All job or women problems are gone. I found the freedom again with the Seadoo. THANK YOU!""Easy to order, came quickly and was just as advertised. I tried it on and it fit just fine too. I havent had a chance to use it yet, but it felt great and I am very pleased with suit and how quickly it arrived. Highly recommend it to divers but also other water aficianados."Customer review from Charlotte Peck
"The dive skin is attractive and well made. It fit me as I expected and I had no complaints about the length even though I am six foot three. Good product and I will buy another when the color options increase."

Submersible Systems
Spare Air Pack
Retail: $310.00 - 16% Off
$259.95
Light & Motion
Sola Dive 1200 L.E.D.
Hands Free Light

$599
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jody Bullok
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
"It worked great! I really dont know what why someone would dive without one, if nothing else just for the comfort of knowing it's there.""Dont even think twice about whether or not this light is worth the money. You simply cannot beat this one. The compact size is wonderful, and utilizing the palm grip velcro handle frees up your hands for photos."

H2O
Torid Pulse
$129.00
Amphibious Outfitters
Get A Pair T-Shirt
Retail: $19.95 - 25% Off
$14.95
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jonathan
"The torrid pulse is the water toy of the century. Thanks for making my dives fun again!!!!"
stars5.gif
Customer review from Rocco
"This shirt is great! The size was accurate and the color was the exact same as shown online. The graphics are really cool and she shirt is made of a really soft and comfortable cotton. Its really light weight and my husband loves it!"

Back
Top Bottom