Buying equipment online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis,
Did you order from scuba toys and have it shipped to canada? Did you pay any duty or customs fees on it? I am in Canada and looking for online stores to purchase gear from.

Thanks

Dave83:
Diver Dennis,
Did you order from scuba toys and have it shipped to canada? Did you pay any duty or customs fees on it? I am in Canada and looking for online stores to purchase gear from.

Thanks

I just sent a BP/W system to an SB member in Toronto. We just charge the extra shipping cost over our usual Free Shipping in U.S. If I can help let me know

Rap

Dave83:
Diver Dennis,

Thanks

For Canada shipping, we normally use international express from UPS. That includes the brokerage fees, and arrives the next day. It turns out our overnight shipping to there costs about the same as some folks charge for ground - and with ground, the darn brokerage fees will eat you up.

You would still be responsible for your local taxes... I believe either 7 or 14% depending on which providence you are in. Feel free to PM, or email me your list of stuff you are thinking of getting, and I can work up a scubaboard discount as well as a shipping quote for you if you include your complete address.

Back
Top Bottom