Buying first camera and need some help!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove today with my GoPro Hero 2 and my Sealife DC 1400. The LCD display on the Sealife is almost twice the size of the display on the GoPro. I have Rx lenses in my mask and I cannot see the image in the GoPro LCD. The GoPro has a red filter and the images come out of the camera rich in color and vibrant. I do not use the electronic red filter in the Sealife. I prefer to to post in Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements. I can crop and zoom images from the Sealife and still have good images. Not so with the gopo, even shooting 11 mega pixel wide stills. The Sealife will take HD video as well. I would recommend the Sealife over the GoPro.

I have posted pics on the bonaire board. These are uncropped unadjusted pics using the tg3. It was the first time taking underwater photos. I loved camera and ease of operation! Very pleased with optical oceans...thanks

Back
Top Bottom