Buying wetsuit & gear in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prices are not that different from here in the US, as far as reg's and BC's. In 2005 I bought wetsuits for me and my wife. The shop was having a sale, and my wifes 3mm was the more expensive $27 for a Mares Tropic Lady. Mine was $24, good fit, since I am not the size of the average Philipino. Rental equiptment is not much $5-$8/day
Souvenier shirts are in Philippino sizes. I'm an XL but in the Philippines I'm an XXL. The prices are great, bring some home for your friends.

Hey guys,
Yes we arrive via Cebu/Mactan, but not until 6:30 pm Friday and we are piling into a van to head to Maolboal and onward pretty much right away. I think Pacifica Dive will be closed by then, yes, and not sure if we can divert the van for a shopping detour!
So there are wetsuits available for $25??? :confused:
We managed to find an okay 3/2 here in Victoria, BC for $150 CAD (5600 PHP), and thought it was a decent deal.
Hearing about the prices, I can't wait to stock up on other stuff. Hello new flippers! :D

Hey guys,
Yes we arrive via Cebu/Mactan, but not until 6:30 pm Friday and we are piling into a van to head to Maolboal and onward pretty much right away. I think Pacifica Dive will be closed by then, yes, and not sure if we can divert the van for a shopping detour!
So there are wetsuits available for $25??? :confused:
We managed to find an okay 3/2 here in Victoria, BC for $150 CAD (5600 PHP), and thought it was a decent deal.
Hearing about the prices, I can't wait to stock up on other stuff. Hello new flippers! :D

Canuk;
That was 2005, in Nov. and they were having a sale. Most of the prices were on par with here in the US.
The souvenir shirts were in expensive outside of the dive shops.

The prices Below are form Asia Divers in Cebu, I have a Cressi and a Waterproof, they lasts since hundreds of dives, Quality to an unbeatable price. (No I don't get commision)

Aropec 5mm Shorty with taped seams $50.00
Body Glove 3/2 Pro 2 Fullsuit $105.00
Cressi-sub 3mm Fullsuit Men/Women $77.00
Cressi-sub Playa shortie Men/Women $49.00
Waterproof Minizor 3mm Shorty $90.00

prices in $US. They have a big choice and high quality, not taiwanese copies of chinese products.

Rhoody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom