C&C juvenile catfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Thanks Alcina... good advise.
[Self-hijack] btw, I took a look at that Sigma 17-70mm. Nice lens especially with the close focus ability. If I didn't already have the 18-50mm EX lens, I'd snap that up for the macro capability. The only downside is I would need an additional extension for either my dome or macro port to fit the sigma 17-70mm fully extended to 70mm to avoid hitting the glass... So I ended up leaving the store with a Canon 100mm macro lens... oh dear... now to get a port extension and diopter for it... :D
you need to test out that new lens Mike....coming over?

pakman:
Thanks Alcina... good advise.
[Self-hijack] btw, I took a look at that Sigma 17-70mm. Nice lens especially with the close focus ability. If I didn't already have the 18-50mm EX lens, I'd snap that up for the macro capability. The only downside is I would need an additional extension for either my dome or macro port to fit the sigma 17-70mm fully extended to 70mm to avoid hitting the glass... So I ended up leaving the store with a Canon 100mm macro lens... oh dear... now to get a port extension and diopter for it... :D

now i'm seriously thinking you're related to santa

jonix:
now i'm seriously thinking you're related to santa

mmmm yumm... this cup of noodles tastes good...:eyebrow:

clgsamson:
you need to test out that new lens Mike....coming over?

luv to but might have other plans for that coming long weekend. Meantime I'm gonna play with it topside...

Just came back from Vietnam.. nice to hear you got the lens.. I am not alone (in the spending spree category)! :) Just picked up the 105mm and tried it out at home on some orchids. Gonna post 3 pics later.. 60mm, 105mm and a 300mm zoom I dragged out of the closet.

PS Pakman, I'll send you the details of the divelog later. Not gonna get the cable. It costs HKD800! Will go via the gimpy method.

Back
Top Bottom