Cabo area diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I usually dive with Amigos del Mar, about 14 trips so far. My favourite site is Sea Lion Rock, if the sea lions are out they are so much fun to dive with BUT if they are not out there is nothing at that site... so you just swim around the point and end up at Land's End on the Pacific side and there are lots of fish there. I also like Neptune's finger. Cabo diving is pretty good, the only down side is that there isn't much for soft coral and the visibility is mostly just ok. Have fun.

Both Amigos del Mar and Baja Dive are close to the cruise ship dock, near the dolphin centre.

good info. Here is a variation on the theme?
My Junior diver (40' max) son and I want to do some diving in Cabo.
What are your favorite dive shops, boats, and hotels for divers?
J

Go to Amigos del Mar and ask for Lorena. We dove with her last year and she was fantastic with my kids who were 13 and 15 at the time. You'll end up diving most of the sites mentioned above and will have a great time.

The last Dive we did was with our kids and was a wonderful experence mostly because of the Dive Master at Baja Dive and the Boat Crew was also great helping us with our gear and making sure the kids were weighted right.
We have been Diving with them for years and as a father myself I know what it takes to Dive with the family and it helps a lot when the Dive crew is so helpful.Nice boats and new gear is also a plus.They also keep the groups small and set up with Divers in the same experence level.
There are Hotels close to the Marina and not very costly like the Mar De Cortez,Siesta Suites both are a short walk to the Dive Shop.
We also got a free CD with photos of our Dive.
www.scubadivingcabosanlucas.net

me and my friend are heading out next week...

Are there dive shops who will do smaller groups? I prefer to dive with no more than 6 people in a group...

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom