Cabo Private Guide - great diving shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

world_traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm searching this forum before each diving trip and try to give back....

I'm diving, my husband is snorkeling and we wanted to dive/snorkel together in Cabo San Lucas area, in different spots, each of us with a private guide who knows the reef.

It was a truly customized experience, from the communication with Laura before booking
and the advice that she gave me without even knowing if I'll book with her, till the last
moment trip to Espiritu Santo that she organized for us because we decided to change plans.

Without doubt, having a private guide had its advantages upon taking a group
diving/snorkeling tour – we decided together the best time and the sites according to the
real time currents, the diving and snorkeling were done at our pace and the trip to Espiritu
Santo demanded a special time frame so we could arrive in time at the airport.

Laura is competent, professional, friendly, she loves what she's doing, cares about the
quality of her business and she's done everything to give us the best possible experience,
being creative and accommodating when needed.

I enjoyed the dives with her and with Adrian and snorkeling with Mari, will be very happy to
do it again and warmly recommend Cabo Private Guide!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom