CAD increases charter price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keelhaul123:
Docking fees, gas, insurance...it matters not to me. All I know is that CAD has the best SI peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the eastcoast! I go for the calories!

Awesome.....I have to admit I tend to devour the cookies they have aboard during the SI. It's probably my fault for the price increase :wink:

matt_unique:
Awesome.....I have to admit I tend to devour the cookies they have aboard during the SI. It's probably my fault for the price increase :wink:
Actually, from what I've seen, we're all guilty of acting as if we hadn't eaten in weeks when the food is brought out. But somehow, even if I pack my own pb&j sandwich, it just doesn't taste as good for some reason. Maybe it's the diagonal cuts, or just cutting with a salty knife!

Our club uses CAD for (2) big boat dives every year. When you book the entire boat it works out to $55 per person. We bought a boat late last year, looking forward to more boat dives this year (soon as I have the rudder & steering fixed)

keelhaul123:
Docking fees, gas, insurance...it matters not to me. All I know is that CAD has the best SI peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the eastcoast! I go for the calories!

PB&J, Orange slices, Fudge Stripes....you're right. I'm on Capt. Steve like a school of cunner on a 3-legged crab as soon as he comes up from downstairs with that cutting board full of yummies.

raise your rates, Cape Ann Divers....but don't ever stop cutting diagonal slices with that salty knife or I'm outta there.

Actually, now that I think of it I'd have to vote Capt. Zlobin's boat the Fugitive as having the best dive food. I'm sure Soggy would back me up on that one.

There were the usual snacks on board, but after we got in his wife used to cook up ridiculous feasts of cod with veggies, mashed potato, and the whole works. Usually soup and dessert too. Aleks also has a unique talent for adding a couple of drops of hot tea to a thermos full of sugar and passing it off as a liquid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom