Calculate Remaining Air Suppy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Packhorse:
Ah these things are sooo much easier to calculate using Bar and litres.
Not for me ... in fact, the longer I stay at the bar, and the more litres I consume, the harder the math becomes ... :browsmile

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Nevertheless Bar and liter are much easier to calculate, even though you had spend a big part of your weekend doing "deco stops" at the local bar.

Why there is an iperial system when metric is MUCH more easier.....

I've always advocated to my fellow americans that metric is better than imperial. However, ATM is the most intuitive unit of pressure for me, since see level is 1.

Austin

Stuff like this is why I use the huge, heavy, overpumped LP121 tanks - so I have plenty of extra gas to go around when the math whizzes run OOA. And I've bailed out way too many people who miscalced their remaining gas supply.
I gotta keep those brains of theirs oxygenated, even if they can't seem to manage it too well.

NWGratefulDiver:
Not for me ... in fact, the longer I stay at the bar, and the more litres I consume, the harder the math becomes ... :browsmile

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
That was a well timed laugh for my day...
Thanks Bob

Back
Top Bottom