Came back home and found....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
And I thought you came home to find your wife/GF in......... with...........

IshBaby... does your "offer" apply to all us SB members considering diving the Philippines? Smiles are good... very good! Just teasing ya. A very tempting fare.

Why is it that BikerManiac and Midwestdvr use avatars of beautiful ladies to mask their true gender? Trying to imitate ShakaZulu are we? I was taken in and checked their profiles.
:lol: sorry doc. we can blame it all on shakazulu :D

ishbaby:
Biker buy the ticket and meet the girl with a very nice smile. . . :)

My luck with the ladies is exactly like my luck with the lottery...

I NEVER WIN!!!! So I will just be content with dreaming about her.

drbill:
Why is it that BikerManiac and Midwestdvr use avatars of beautiful ladies to mask their true gender? Trying to imitate ShakaZulu are we? I was taken in and checked their profiles.

drbill: Are you saying you only check women's profile only????

I didn't get a chance to dive in Chile. I asked around and the water temperature was like 19C and the shops didn't have dry suits!! The water in PI was 24-26 and I was freezing my arse with my 3mm wetsuit. Also I heard they built and artificial reef near Algarrobo that seems very popular with divers in Chile. Most likely I will go back there when Summer arrives to play the lotto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom