Camping in San Marcos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
You know Foo... when you told me you had a trailer I thought you ment one that actually had wheels on it and not one that you just happened to latched on to your truck and had to drag around. :06:

Are you sure it's not a house boat ??? :D

'scuse me while I put my teeth in... :D I'm thinking you're just jealous- so why don't you and Laura get one and join us down there? I know you want to!

Your right.... I am jealous.
Like I always say Foo you got some perrty teeth :D

We'll have to join ya someday soon. I'll be first class all the way.

We only go out with the upper set ya know.
The lower set stays in a glass on the night stand :wink:

I can vouch for Canyon Trail RV. Its still got that new RV park smell...lol

According to that, you may not be allowed to dive, if you're not needed. Does anyone know what percentage of your requests are normally accepted?

Generally none of your requests will be denied, there have been occasions where they close the lake for special projects or operations (like the new diversion cap). If you give notice and want to dive you usually can, even if there's not a whole lot to do you can always fin the springs of debris, and get some great visibility diving in. My longest dive there was 88 minutes.

How big is this place and how many divers are there at any one time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom