Can the Georgian Bay be considered Great Lakes Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TripletDad:
Wow, logic and a definition - impressive!

I agree but have someone who says that because it is defined on a map as a separate body of water it isn't, by definition, great lakes diving. You know, one of those hair splitting surface interval philosophical debates.

What is defining it as a separate body of water? A name on a map? What if you had a map with no names or an aerial/satellite photo of the area? Enter that into your philosophical debate :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ok then...Could the Great lakes be considered a really large Pond? if you compare it to rest of the world and oceans...

Or for the Zen view --- there is no great lakes.

Its what you get for arguing with triplets

DudleyNMU:
Yes it is...why is this even a topic....!

Because i'm looking out my window as I write this; I see dark clouds, angled rain, tree tops swaying, sometimes violently. It was like this yesterday and calls for it to be the same tomorrow and most of the rest of the week!!!!! THAT'S WHY!!!!!:banghead.............ok----I feel better.

Big Tub Harbor...Yes, Great Lakes Dive
Little Tub Harbor...No, of course not!

This opinion is completely arbitrary, and without merit.

Now, if you want to talk about something really important...

Harbor or Harbour?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom