Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey burna...I will be at Kennett starting the 27th for 2 weeks...you coming down to be shark bait for me?

U\O

Hmmmm?? I might just investa-ma-gate that one. I'm working over Chrissie/NY but have a few days off in that 2 week period.

I'm trying to convince BOP & Fish to come down for some awesome tropical diving so don't say it's cold. It's hot, toasty. Perfect 3mm diving weather!!

Disclaimer: Actual water temperature may require additional layers.

Hmmmm?? I might just investa-ma-gate that one. I'm working over Chrissie/NY but have a few days off in that 2 week period.

I'm trying to convince BOP & Fish to come down for some awesome tropical diving so don't say it's cold. It's hot, toasty. Perfect 3mm diving weather!!

Disclaimer: Actual water temperature may require additional layers.

we are waiting to find out what is happening with my mum ... we may have to drive her back home, and not sure when

We are seriously thinking about a trip to Mexico :)

Yipeee..and we might be able to meet up with UO too then... hey you were talking 17C .. that IS 3mil water temps!

Welcome to OZ UO:flowers:

Thank you all...hope to dive with you soon...now off to the airport to get my gear...

U\O

Is this what was going on at YVR when you left?

Uhmmm... I never knew they were that happy to get rid of me!!

Underwater Ogre:
I made it...just getting settled in. Havent got internet hooked up yet...whats my best deal?

My compressor and gear got held up in Manila...it supposed to be here tomorrow. "crosses his fingers".

BTW...its bloody cold here!!!

:(

Well your on the wrong side of Oz. 40 degrees and balmy in Perth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom