Cancun airport to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys I can Help you with transportation from cancun to Playa del carmen... I Actually got reservations for may to cozumel from this forum....

Regards.
I've read nice reports on you. :thumb:

Re old thread: Yeah, I was wondering about the abrupt drop in ferry prices ($8)... They are now more like $13+ each way. I prefer to fly into Cozumel but sometimes ticket price considerations make Cancun the best way to go. I never stress out once I land - as far as I'm concerned when I get off the plane and feel that tropical air, my vacation has begun. The ADO bus is easy and cheap to Playa and then roll over to the ferry from there.

However, getting back to Cancun in time for your return flight can be a real stomach churner. Make sure you book your flight out of Cancun late enough to leave time for a ferry and bus ride to the airport, as well as arriving there at least 1.5 hours ahead of time. I have read horror stories of people denied boarding because they arrived late and I mean 1 hour before the plane left!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom