Canine Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkullDeformity:
How does traveling with a cat work? Wouldn't they just run off?

Actually, he does pretty good. One of us holds onto him if he's near the door. But he usually just hangs out in the back of the van.

Poogweese:
Holy Cow! No one's gonna mess with kitty with those three around!!

Nice pics!

Well, the kitty is actually the boss of the pack, believe or not!

I just bought Marley a life jacket at West Marine because he jumps in and if we are diving, he can't get back on the boat. Other than that he is very well behaved on the boat. He LOVES to go on the boat with us.

IMG_0730-1.jpg

I would love to take Toli with me on dive trips but I don't know how he would react to being alone while I'm diving as he has really bad seperation anxiety. He usually stays with his grandparents while I go away.

Attachments

• CAGNUX2H.jpg
    CAGNUX2H.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
My Canine Dive buddy is bigger than my real dive buddy!

I've got a 4' 120lb great dane that I will bring with when I go to the local quarry. I bring her kennel to set up, and I leave her laying outside the tent at night. She is real good around people, and she just sleeps when we are in the water.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom