Canon Again..S70, SD500,or A95?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sprain:
Coming to Singapore? Let me know if you require any contacts/help in getting those stuff :)

Can PM me.

Cheers!

What camera are you using? those pictures are gorgeous! And skill too..indeed skill can contribute nice outcome!

I shoot the A-80, I'd recommend the 95. The shots in my gallery were taken with the A-80, no strobe. I've had some good luck.

anemone:
What camera are you using? those pictures are gorgeous! And skill too..indeed skill can contribute nice outcome!

I use the Canon S1 IS with strobe, extension arm and macro lens...everything adds up together helps alot :grin:

Hi all! after sleepless nights and dreaming of which camera to buy, i finally choose S70. I like the full manual control (when i learn more to master it) and the underwater shooting mode(for now) and it's 7MP..just in case if i want to print larger than A4 size print(maybe when i could see whale shark finally one day :D) And in Singapore, they are having quite a bargain for digicam now....

Thanks all for making my decision easier.

anemone:
Hi all! after sleepless nights and dreaming of which camera to buy, i finally choose S70.

As a happy S70 owner, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy this camera. I'm still learning, but I'm impressed with all the manual features you get in this little compact camera. Well do post your pictures when u get back from your Sulawesi trip

anemone:
Hi all! after sleepless nights and dreaming of which camera to buy, i finally choose S70. I like the full manual control (when i learn more to master it) and the underwater shooting mode(for now) and it's 7MP..just in case if i want to print larger than A4 size print(maybe when i could see whale shark finally one day :D) And in Singapore, they are having quite a bargain for digicam now....

Thanks all for making my decision easier.

Finally :)

Don't forget to post the pictures when they're ready.

Enjoy!!

I just purchased the Canon Pro 1. I have yet to purchase the housing from Ikelite.

What worked my decision was some research via dpreview.com and checking out coupons and rebates via techbargains.com. I saved around $150 on the camera. Now I need to practice with it and gain technique.

I believe the housing goes for $700.

DeepBlueDivers:
Hi

All I can say is I just got an S70 and love it, and even got it for a great price look on www.pricegrabber.com

how was your experience with this site? they have the A95, which I am in the market for, at an unreal price. I guess I am weary of the "too good to be true" voices in my head...

pricegrabber will take you to a list of companies that offer the camera. Then you need to look at each seller's rating and decide which looks good. A friend advised to look for 4 1/2 stars or more and sellers with 1000+ responses. She said she'd use 500+ sometimes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom