Canuck escaped to Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

derrill

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey folks. I'm a warm water diver mostly held to the Canadian Rockies doing lake diving but always dreaming of the Florida waters. Well, except for this weekend since I did make it to Florida and its not exactly 80oF. At least there's no snow ([-]who said that?[/-])

Since all the charters are canceled due to the weather here, my first task is to find a buddy to go Blue Grotto or Devils Den this long weekend.

Welcome to the 'Board! The snow here isn't a normal thing, for sure! I saw it for a couple of hours yesterday. Very strange!!! You should head up to the panhandle sometime after it gets warmer!

Hey folks. I'm a warm water diver mostly held to the Canadian Rockies doing lake diving but always dreaming of the Florida waters. Well, except for this weekend since I did make it to Florida and its not exactly 80oF. At least there's no snow ([-]who said that?[/-])

Since all the charters are canceled due to the weather here, my first task is to find a buddy to go Blue Grotto or Devils Den this long weekend.

I just spent few days at Blue Grotto doing a rebreather class....Although it was 72 degrees I still got cold in my drysuit.!!! Was kinda neat to see steam(??) coming off the water in the 38 degree air temp....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom