Cape May Wreck Dives - Atlantic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChefMatt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone have experience with Atlantic Divers out of Cape May NJ? My wife will be in Stone Harbor for a couple of weeks, and want to check out a couple of wrecks. Not alot of reviews on this outfit. TIA

They’re legit, Gene Peterson is the contact. He’s been doing it as long as anyone. They use several different boats in the area to run their trips. Only issue if you’re not local is they will issue store credit for a blowout instead of a refund.

Thanks! I saw he moved his operation from AC to Cape May. I will give them a call.

I talked to him last year when I was over that way and tried a little shore diving / spearing. Was open about where to go and had good information.

They’re legit, Gene Peterson is the contact. He’s been doing it as long as anyone.
I just picked up Gary Gentile's Shipwrecks of New Jersey book series and sure enough, Gene gets mentioned on some critical dives (including the first discovery dive on the Texel), which I thought was pretty cool.

I booked a few charters with them for the upcoming season, so looking forward to meeting Gene and checking out some new (to me) boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom