Cape Town diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, all - we are booking this week (the Misty Cliffs house) from Oct 15 - 21, 2005. Very excited! We will be with my husband's sister, a nondiver, but we are definitely booking shark dives one day, and we'd like to plan at least one or two other dive days, as well, seeing as how I'll probably be carting a drysuit all the way over there. We'll look into all your suggestions, and I will be in touch regarding that drink (or set thereof). In the meantime, we'll be (carefully) diving along the icy shores of Masssachusetts - thanks again! Give me a shout if any of you head over this way...

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been in touch with Pisces Divers about shark dives (Monday Oct 17) and a 2-tank charter (Wednesday, Oct 19) - they seemed a bit hesitant to do 2 tanks until I told them we were diving dry, but I suppose I don't blame them. I will be confirming with them in a few weeks, but I wanted to extend invites to all of you, if you wish to join us. We will be having some friends out for a barbecue on Sunday the 16th, and anyone who wants to come for that is welcome, too.

We are also open to the idea of throwing in a shore dive, if anyone's interested. hope to meet some of you in October - not long now (and thank God for that, because I am getting pretty sick of work, could use a vacation...)

Allison

I'm definitely in for the dives on the 19th - anything to take a day off work !!! I wiil book my place with Pisces in anticipation .Maybe I can get a couple of club mates to join us .

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Safe Diving

Andrew

Andy - Sounds great. I will email Pisces and confirm our places. Will be in touch soon. looking forward to meeting you - Allison

ShakaZulu:
Have fun, that's where I used to live, most beautiful place in the world.

PS. Those are real GW's ok, go with a safe company. Don't know how you guys can do the Tuna thing???

Like you Shakazulu I also used to live there and yes, I agree, it is still truly lovely there. Don't miss the cold water though! Have been spoilt by warmer water (28 - 31 degrees cel) now.

Ringo:
Like you Shakazulu I also used to live there and yes, I agree, it is still truly lovely there. Don't miss the cold water though! Have been spoilt by warmer water (28 - 31 degrees cel) now.

DITTO :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom