Caribbean Explorer II Liveaboard, August 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually that's the Turks and Caicos Explorer II that swings. It makes the safety stop more fun as you get to watch the reef go by under your fins while you hang there!

All the liveaboards with fixed moorings will swing with current. The PH boat in Belize can swing so fast the current will rip your mask off if you look the wrong way.

All the liveaboards with fixed moorings will swing with current. The PH boat in Belize can swing so fast the current will rip your mask off if you look the wrong way.

I have been on the PH Belize boat and CE II - and swing - they both do! :)

I am thinking of doing this liveaboard in December. I am still a very new diver but want to gain more experience, and I'm looking at the Sun Dancer at Belize too. Is this a suitable dive trip? It sounds like a lot of fun!

I am thinking of doing this liveaboard in December. I am still a very new diver but want to gain more experience, and I'm looking at the Sun Dancer at Belize too. Is this a suitable dive trip? It sounds like a lot of fun!

The PH boat in Belize would be excellent for a new diver.
Saba less so - the diving is often deeper and the prospect of strong current is higher.

The PH boat in Belize would be excellent for a new diver.
Saba less so - the diving is often deeper and the prospect of strong current is higher.
I see... Thanks for the information. I think I'm going to go with the Sun Dancer II Belize trip.

Back
Top Bottom