Carnival Celebration -Your own gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, I forgot to mention that I took no weights or tanks. Gloves may be a no no depending on where you dive. Be sure to rinse your gear well on the boat then again in the shower in your suite. Can get to smelling really funky.

fmw625:
Yea, I forgot to mention that I took no weights or tanks. Gloves may be a no no depending on where you dive. Be sure to rinse your gear well on the boat then again in the shower in your suite. Can get to smelling really funky.

I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks!! But time is going by soo slow. I've booked a dive with Atlantic Pro Divers for Sunday Sept 4th out of Jacksonville (before we go on the cruise) & I will also be diving in Key West. Thank you for all the info, I will be bringing everything but my tank, weights & my dive knife.

Have a great time! I always bring my own gear along (minus the aforementioned) with no problems. In fact the bathrooms are the perfect place to dry your stuff because there is drainage everywhere! I even tuck one of my BC hangers in the bag to make life easier.

Back
Top Bottom