Carnival Cruiser .. What operator for Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm booked on a Carnival cruise, will be in Belize on Wednesday, Mar. 12... the Carnival-organized excursion is sold out so I have contacted Sea Sports as was recommended on this forum. I'm a little worried about missing the tender back to the ship though. Anyone else happen to be on this cruise? I'll be needing a dive buddy!

Done enough research to say that if I were diving Belize I would forego the cruise excursion and dive with Sea Sports. In fact with my next cruise I skipped all the ships dive excursions for independent outfits recommend on these forums.

It seems there is a lot of pro Sea Sports folks here, so I tried to sign up with them for our cruise in March 2014. The problem is.... They don't seem to respond. I went to their website and emailed them via their "contact us" form last week, and no reply yet. I sent another email the same way yesterday, and no response. I found on the site their actual email address and did a direct email this morning and am still waiting. I also tried the phone number listed on the site and connected to someone else. Does anyone know if they are still operating? or have up to date contact info for them? We really do not want to do the ship excursion again.

---------- Post added February 25th, 2014 at 10:42 PM ----------

I'm booked on a Carnival cruise, will be in Belize on Wednesday, Mar. 12... the Carnival-organized excursion is sold out so I have contacted Sea Sports as was recommended on this forum. I'm a little worried about missing the tender back to the ship though. Anyone else happen to be on this cruise? I'll be needing a dive buddy!

Looks like we will miss you by a day. We're on the Carnival Sunshine, and will be there on the 13th.

It seems there is a lot of pro Sea Sports folks here, so I tried to sign up with them for our cruise in March 2014. The problem is.... They don't seem to respond. I went to their website and emailed them via their "contact us" form last week, and no reply yet. I sent another email the same way yesterday, and no response. I found on the site their actual email address and did a direct email this morning and am still waiting. I also tried the phone number listed on the site and connected to someone else. Does anyone know if they are still operating? or have up to date contact info for them? We really do not want to do the ship excursion again.

Odd, we have had a very different experience with them. All emails have been returned promptly, within 12-24 hours just me contacting info@seasportsbelize.com. They did the same when I originally contacted them through their website. This was back in Mid-January for our Mar 12 NCL arrival.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom