Carnival Elation Jan.30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any divers going on this cruise? if so, let me know. We have a dive trip booked in Cozumel and need two more divers in Belize City...We booked with independant dive operators versus booking with the cruiseline to save money and go with a smaller group...

I will be diving on this cruise. I have yet to make any arrangements.Do you still need to find more divers? Could you fill me in on the details of the dives you have booked in both Coz and Belize. I am a novice diver with 29 dives. Certified in 2000 at the age of 53. My hubby doesn't dive because of health reasons, but does enjoy cruising. My last dive was Feb. 2004 with Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection, booked independently before another Carnival cruise (Spirit). It was a nice dive. I dove Coz in 2002 with Cozumel Snorkel and dive Center which I booked through the cruise line. I was not impressed with their operation. Thanks for the information.

I'll be cruising off the Elation on May 17 and doing similar dives. Trying to arange a dive in PDC also. Let us know how it goes.

Sandy S.:
I will be diving on this cruise. I have yet to make any arrangements.Do you still need to find more divers? Could you fill me in on the details of the dives you have booked in both Coz and Belize. I am a novice diver with 29 dives. Certified in 2000 at the age of 53. My hubby doesn't dive because of health reasons, but does enjoy cruising. My last dive was Feb. 2004 with Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection, booked independently before another Carnival cruise (Spirit). It was a nice dive. I dove Coz in 2002 with Cozumel Snorkel and dive Center which I booked through the cruise line. I was not impressed with their operation. Thanks for the information.

Sandy:
Thanks for contacting me...yes we need more divers. You are more then welcome to dive with us! In Cozumel we already booked our dives with an independant shop the cost is 65.00 per person includes a guide and snacks. You can email Alison for more information and to book at alison@scubawithalison.com

We want to book with Seasports Belize the cost is 109.00 for two Barrier Reef dives includes: tanks, weights, lunch and a guide. To book or get more information please email them at: info@seasportsbelize.com
Let me know how it works out...Please tell them that Steve and Stan referred you so they can add you to our group. Currently it will be just the three of us if you book. It will be nice going with the smaller diver operations instead of going with a large group. We are definently diving. You cannot go to Cozumel or Belize without diving. Especially the Great Barrier reefs...We are bringing our own equipment except tanks. They do rent the equipment as well at a good price. Hope to hear from you soon....

I am all set for diving with Alison in Cozumel. She was expecting my e-mail. I'll be using a rental BCD and reg. She suggested that we try to share a cab to the boat. I don't know our cabin number yet so I don't quite know how to make arrangements for that. I'm still waiting to hear from Seasportsbelize. Thanks for suggesting scubawithalison and for letting me tag along.
Sandy

You are welcome...Sure we can share the cab...I have directions from Alison on where to go. I do not have my cabin number yet either.. Hopefully, we will get our cabin assignments soon. If not, we can pick a meeting place and time on the ship before hand.....Keep me posted on Seasports Belize they need four to book. I am working on a couple snorklers that will meet the quota....for us. One nice thing about this is that the group will be small.

Not meaning to butt in but the Elation's internet service is very good. You could email or even PM each other here on SB with your cabin numbers once on board. Just a thought.

Judy

Sandy,
Check your private messages (upper right hand corner) to view my email address and phone number. Just in case you are not familiar about the private message function..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom