Carry-on Or Check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now there's a thought. I'd have to check my CPAP machine, I think, But if it gets delayed my dive partner will be the only one who suffers :D

I'll have to lay this one out and see how it works. My main concern was flights with layovers. About half the trips I go on have them so I might as well plan all trips as if they layover. Plus I figure I can rent any scuba equipment. The reason I go on these is for the photography and if my camera equipment is lost I wouldn't have half the fun I usually do.

George.

I use this bag as a carry on http://reefphoto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105_106&products_id=2041

In it I put my housing, flat port, focus light, extension rings, strobe arms, my prescription mask, a bathing suit, t-shirt & my CPAP. (I went to my doctor and told him that I travel a lot with my CPAP. He prescribed one with a humidifier, so that the CPAP dethatches and is really small.)

I also use a camera back pack. You are allowed a carry on and one personal item like a purse or briefcase. They count the back pack as my personal item. In it I carry 2 camera bodies, my strobes (INON Z220's), and 4 or 5 lenses. All my dive gear gets checked. As previously posted I can rent dive gear.

Back
Top Bottom