Cave Dive Report 3-14-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report Mat! One of these days I'll be back under the water with an Ikelite setup, that'll be about a year away at least tho!!! Getting a lot of good with the 50D and a 30mm 1.4L tho, good stuff!

Thanks for the report Mat! One of these days I'll be back under the water with an Ikelite setup, that'll be about a year away at least tho!!! Getting a lot of good with the 50D and a 30mm 1.4L tho, good stuff!

50D? Did ya ditch the Drebel or did ya steal your wifes cam? :)

I ditched the rebel, the copy I got consistently overexposed and was generally "blah" on color saturation.

I got a 50D, and took it to the same location (Bellingrath Gardens) and it was night/day difference, definitely worth the extra $600, but I'm gonna be paying on that baby for a while.

Yeah, and while you guys keep waiting on getting that "ultimate" camera setup going...I will just have to keep taking pictures of you with my cheapo point and shoot!:D

I ditched the rebel, the copy I got consistently overexposed and was generally "blah" on color saturation.

I got a 50D, and took it to the same location (Bellingrath Gardens) and it was night/day difference, definitely worth the extra $600, but I'm gonna be paying on that baby for a while.

Yeah, and while you guys keep waiting on getting that "ultimate" camera setup going...I will just have to keep taking pictures of you with my cheapo point and shoot!:D

Dude, I'm *counting on it*!!!!

And I'll keep shooting my two cheapo E-330s - well ... the bodies were cheap anyway :D.

OMG Nomad money! :D LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom