Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These fish sure are swimming funny, might be an optical illusion..:)???..........& great last pic caymaniac....

13771678214_619b107091.jpg
[/URL]vertical fish...Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

EDIT:...Tomorrow guys, I have a little pop quiz pic-----& it's not T/F nor multiple choice......Get out your thinking caps on early tomorrow morning....lol

Last edited:
Pop Quiz time......What's different about this UW pic???----& Why???.......Winner gets a whole lotta nuttin'........:).....lol
Taken @ LCBR, LC 2007 on Bloody Bay Wall..........

EDIT...(dadgumit).........FORGET IT!!!!!!!!..........saw the title followed the pic.........AS it says, paralyzed from the waist down & made a 'normal' dive...I took my hat off to him...

13972044084_87411843fe.jpg
[/URL]Handicapped(paralyzed from waist down) diver... by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Pop Quiz time......What's different about this UW pic???----& Why???.......Winner gets a whole lotta nuttin'........:).....lol
Taken @ LCBR, LC 2007 on Bloody Bay Wall..........

I've jumped off the boat and: forgot my fins, forgot my weight belt, and once forgot to turn on my air. No fins feels funny and you get no-where fast.

I've jumped off the boat and: forgot my fins, forgot my weight belt, and once forgot to turn on my air. No fins feels funny and you get no-where fast.

Hard to tell in pic, but think he had gloves with small webbing on(I think that's correct & I didn't dream that later on).....The group kinda split up into 2 groups along the dive, him being a little slower & me taking pics sort of was together as part of the 2nd group.....In all honesty, I don't think he skipped a beat down there, was real happy for him after this dive, think they came to the resort just that day for diving & never saw he & his wife(with no handicaps) again after the boat docked........

EDIT:........the shop must have felt real comfortable with he & his wife(maybe they had dove with them before??) cuz NO DM followed & stuck around them---literally he & his wife were 'on their own' on the dive ie no one from the shop 'babied' them, just let them follow along like everyone else....I was very impressed with the whole situation...

Hiding off the Brac

---------- Post added April 24th, 2014 at 07:30 AM ----------

Cayman teaser

Last edited:
Nurse shark(that I had no idea was there till after the dive & reviewing my pics)hiding under a ledge...Brac..2011

13723214245_6c5848fbb8_o.jpg
[/URL]Nurse shark hiding under ledge..Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Here was the reason I was taking the pic to begin with---looked thru this ledge & saw a friend I knew taking pics on the other side----same thing happened to him ie he didn't notice shark till after the dive & was looking over his pics(gave me a headsup to look for it...:))..

13726797544_d678032ebe_o.jpg
[/URL]Early and hiding nurse shark...Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom