Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got back from the dive shop today. Picked up the extension on the tray for the GoPro. After looking at how things set up, I am thinking I am going to leave the strobe and home and stick with the video lights even for the stills. I might be foolish but I think I have everything I need. Now to go through the operation of the cameras again and make sure I have it figured out. I will do that again 3 or 4 times between now and then, and then again the night before the first dive.

HAHAHAHAHAHA You might see some good pics perfect is questionable. If you want perfect I fear there might be 1 or possibly 2. The rest of them are going to be short of great.

Gunna try............&-------we expect PERFECT pics, nothing less......:)

lol, No Pressure....

---------- Post added April 27th, 2014 at 11:21 AM ----------

An outcast from GC that swam to Brac??............

I am thinking I am going to leave the strobe and home and stick with the video lights even for the stills. .

Is there a strobe for the Go-Pro? I was thinking there was no strobe and that's why deeper water still shots are not that great, but shallow stills/video and deeper water video (with lights) is really great.

My good buddy(in more than 1 way) Dick 'climbing' a hill---somewhere off Brac......RIP Dick.......

13721289524_691bb1554b_o.jpg
[/URL]Dick Howe...Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

EDIT:...........dmoore, I'm gunna have to dig DEEP to come up with about 90 more........:)

There is no strobe for the GoPro. Just the video lights. I have 2- 700 lumen lights for it. I am thinking that is what I will use for the still camera instead of trying to mount a strobe. I would think the GoPro would do just fine, as long as there is enough light.

Is there a strobe for the Go-Pro? I was thinking there was no strobe and that's why deeper water still shots are not that great, but shallow stills/video and deeper water video (with lights) is really great.

That's pretty BUD,....what resort??....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom