Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The GOPro is mounted on the cold shoe of the still camera. There is a Backscatter flip 3.1 filter with a macro lens on the top and a red filter on the side. https://www.backscatter.com/sku/bs-flip31-10.lasso

See that now, thanks........It ought to be a good setup, can't wait for your pics/videos.......

EDIT:........& what distance will you start using the macro lens??.....

Last edited:
in the 4" range if I am not mistaken I will have to look at the spec sheet again to make sure.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399682437.376149.jpg A cayman racer crosses our path at the botanical park. These snakes are endemic to the Cayman Islands and found no place else in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So, ----going back to my tray setup---ie this below pic:
20110128003.jpg

All I'll need is a 'standard' GoPro mount----ie like either of the 2 bottom cameras are attached in this below pic???...Is that about correct???......tia.....
img20120913063047y.jpg

Here is part of an old thread--that the 2nd pic was taken from...........click link...
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gopro-video/413004-show-me-your-mount-10.html

EDIT:...BTW, that's a BUNCHA GoPros..........lol.......

What I'm asking is 'what are the 2 lowest cameras attached to the tray with???.....Do those come 'standard; when you order a GoPro???.....'...I need to look @ my buddy's stuff that came with his camera, he just holds it in his hand---ie no tray or pole etc.....

I guess I am still not clear what you are asking. For mine, the mount for the GoPro is mounted where your focus light is mounted, no it is not a mount that comes with the camera. The mounts in the second photo you posted look like a standard mount though. I have a mount that came with the GoPro that fits onto the tray, if that is what you are asking.

That is a bunch of GoPros 6 is a lot.

What I'm asking is 'what are the 2 lowest cameras attached to the tray with???.....Do those come 'standard; when you order a GoPro???.....'...I need to look @ my buddy's stuff that came with his camera, he just holds it in his hand---ie no tray or pole etc.....

I guess I am still not clear what you are asking. For mine, the mount for the GoPro is mounted where your focus light is mounted, no it is not a mount that comes with the camera. The mounts in the second photo you posted look like a standard mount though. I have a mount that came with the GoPro that fits onto the tray, if that is what you are asking.

That is a bunch of GoPros 6 is a lot.

Someone had brought up the idea of mounting the GoPro under the tray(I didn't know that was a possibility---but see in that picture it is)...I'm trying to figure out what comes standard with a GoPRo when you buy one...

---------- Post added May 10th, 2014 at 06:44 AM ----------

Lonely crab....Brac 2011

13804298045_4cd56dd980_b.jpg
[/URL]crab....Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom