Caymans here I come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dazzavv

Registered
Reaction score
G'day all ...

We leave for Cayman Brac in little over 5 weeks from now and we just can't wait anymore :dazzler1: . After getting my AOW and having done all my diving (just over 25 dives) in the cold temperate waters, with very low visibilty, near Melbourne (Australia), I am so looking forward to experiencing the warmer blue!

I am staying at the Divi Tiara resort and I will be sharing some of my experiences on my return ...

Bring it on ...

Daz

Welcome to the board!
We were on the Brac in May. Loved it! Bring some hiking shoes and jeans so you can crawl around in the caves. I walked a couple of hours up and down the highway every day and never saw more then a couple of cars. Great island!

Joe

Lucky you!! Enjoy you wacation and send some nice pictures
Benvenuto a bordo

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

G'day mate and good onya:

My daughter lives there in the Cayman Islands and dives a few times a week.... I've been there and it is truly paradise for divers.

My daughter is coming home for two weeks and is all excited about diving here in the murky, cold, St. Lawrence River. (lol)

Have fun in the Cayman Islands.

BTW I went snorkelling in TAS to the south of you,,, your right, the water is cold. ( but not as cold as here ) lol

Dude, I'm small, pack me in your suitcase. I promise not to eat much!!! LOL

By the way, welcome aboard.

Have a blast Daz...we want details!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom