Celebrating my 100th dive at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampico_ED

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I’m extremely happy to have accomplished the first step into diving. This weekend my friends (Jim, Aaron, Scott, Harry - Danbury, CT) and I decided to celebrate my 100th dive by going to Dutch Springs and dive to death. We started with the usual follow the line not touch it routine!

During the day we filled in four dives. As I just got my video setup I spend plenty of time practicing. Then we decided the special moment to be at nighttime. I was so delighted to be able to blind my fellow diver with my 18wat HID. You could really tell the difference…I hope the can forgive me soon.

Aaron is calling the group the Blue Team. It happens that we resemblance Intel’s TV Blue Group. Because we all had DUI CF200 Black/Blue suits.

Anyhow we had a blast with little thunderstorm that never really developed. If I’m not mistaken water temp was around 50oF. I certainly could not care more with my dry everything (dry-suit, dry-gloves, my little dry-guy :=) !!!

Ed

Congrats on your 100th dive! Intel is not the reason for Blue Man Group. They play at the Charles Playhouse in Boston and have troupes throughout the US.

Now head up to Cape-Anne and do the coves and rocks for a weekend. Your guaranteed one heck of an experience if you already haven't don those.

Glad you had a great time. I hope to visit D.S. this summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom