Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While for Sandra Bullock scuba diving helped her overcome her fear, for "Transporter 2" star, Jason Statham, it was a nerve-wrecking experience that first introduced him and got him hooked to the sport. "The scuba diving [scene in the movie Transporter] was pretty difficult, since I had never done that before. On my first dive, [the dive instructor] took me down into a dark cave. Then he turned off the flashlight and pulled off my mask--just to see what I'd do! In a dark cave under the water. On my first dive. That was a lot of fun."
Hmmm.... :D

Fidel Castro's favorite form of relaxation has always been diving, particularly spear-fishing. The accounts I have read didn't seem to distinguish between scuba and free-diving, though.

Lauren Hutton and Ed Norton dive with "us" (on the boat) occasionally.

Hey, I'm a "star" of my own TV series. Do I count? Didn't think so, but I'll sign autographs for the gorgeous groupies anyway... if they ever show up!

I heard Chuck Norris is a diver. In fact, it is said that he refills his own tanks - with his mouth!

Also, his beard doubles as gills under water!

:D

sambolino44:
I'm especially interested to know about politicians. I wonder if W is certified.

Dubya is certified, but not to dive....

joewr:D

Dr. Bill I was on the King Neptune with you when his boat flooded & sank the small boat. We were on our last dive of the day if I recall. I think you were getting some footage of a sea lion at the time.

William Shatner a diver. Fabulous !!!!!!

I've loved Captain James T Kirk since I was a kid. He has always been my hero.

Cheers Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom