Trip Report Cenote diving with Under the Jungle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At this point, I've trained with every instructor at Under The Jungle with the exception of Nat and I've found them all to be excellent instructors and nice people too.

Nice trip report. I can't speak highly enough about Nat, Vince, and all the people at Under the Jungle. I met Nat probably 15 years ago when she was a freelance guide who took me on a cavern dive. Since then I've done intro and full cave with Vince and sidemount cave with Nat, and many guided cave dives with each of them. One of the really good things about studying there is that there's a good network of alumni and we dive together regularly. This is great for developing independence while diving with team members you know were well trained and can count on. It's just a very strong, positive dive culture in that shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom