Central Florida divers - check it out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

7mm if you are cold tolerant/hard core and dry if you are not for current conditions.

There is no set date yet for the MP/GS trip yet.

eandiver:
7mm if you are cold tolerant/hard core and dry if you are not for current conditions.

There is no set date yet for the MP/GS trip yet.

I was last out in early November - temps were mid to low 70's and I was cozy in my 5mm semi-dry. Hopefully that, a skin, gloves, and a hood will suffice.

Post or PM dates when you know - I know a few others who may want to go too (if there's room). Thanks!

Scott5644:
I was a "little" cool today in my 3mm:14:

Who were you out with today? What was the temperature? It was really warm in Ft. Lauderdale this past weekend. Johnny may be in a 3mm before you know it :yeahbaby: I am on a mission to convert him to the right kind of places to dive (FL), hehehehhe :wink:

Scott5644:
I was a "little" cool today in my 3mm:14:

Darn you all and your diving! I was exctatic about the chance to dive in a pool this Saturday! (Can't anyway it's closed) Oh the horrible withdrawl! ::cries::

Missdirected:
Who were you out with today? What was the temperature? It was really warm in Ft. Lauderdale this past weekend. Johnny may be in a 3mm before you know it :yeahbaby: I am on a mission to convert him to the right kind of places to dive (FL), hehehehhe :wink:

I did Venice Beach with UB from Orlando. It was 67 degrees and visibility was 25 feet. Not much to see, but I had not been out since two weeks ago in Pompano... Some nice wrecks and reefs over on the other coast, I need to get back over there!

cmufieldhockey8:
Darn you all and your diving! I was exctatic about the chance to dive in a pool this Saturday! (Can't anyway it's closed) Oh the horrible withdrawl! ::cries::

Get on I-75, head south and stop when the water temp hits 72 degrees and is crystal clear. :D

Scott5644:
I did Venice Beach with UB from Orlando. It was 67 degrees and visibility was 25 feet. Not much to see, but I had not been out since two weeks ago in Pompano... Some nice wrecks and reefs over on the other coast, I need to get back over there!

In Venice - wow! Really good day there!!!

Yes, Stas, listen to Scott. Get in the car and start driving. You will thank yourself later :crafty:

Scott, are you in town for New Years? Are you coming to the party?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom