Certified in coz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scram Bulleggs:
After many years of snorkling I finally got under the water. Did all my class and pool work in NY. Got to coz and did my check outs with http://www.pelagicventures.com/. Troy the owner was my instructor. He has to be the most laid back Canadian I have ever met. After 10 minutes it felt like you were diving with a friend.

Once my cert dives were done we got to go chase the fish around. Troy was great. Stayed right with me the whole week and really made sure I saw as much as possible. A couple from Texas joined us on some of our dives and they were great, very patient with me the newb on the boat.

It was a shame to see the island so empty. I guess people assume its as bad off as New Orleans after the storm. We had the awesome weather. It did shower a couple of times but it lasted a few minutes then dried up. We only went to one reef that looked in bad shape still covered in sand. The rest of teh reefs really looked great. Its amazing how quickly the coral make a come back. Saw very few softies though.

If you do go with Pelagic Ventures request troy or Alex. Great guys and they make sure you enjoy. Both have many many years of experience and it showed.

Congratulations on getting certed ! Coz is a great place and a great place for check out dives especially with Troy and........

Thats a great review and I'm going to make sure Troy and Jimmy see this..if Jimmy has'nt been lurking around....

I personally don't write reviews about PV as they are personal friends,people on here know it and would come accross as spam (I do have a PV link on my sig though). I'm glad you had a great time and allways will with the boys !

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom