Chamber Day 2005 Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had such a good time at Chamber day.

Value of Gear I won: $700
Total donation the Chamber got from me: $600 (and they deserve every penny!)
Getting Christian on his first boat dive and having him as a friend and dive buddy: Priceless!

I had a blast yesterday! I can't wait for next year!!!

Here is the link to all the photos including actual pictures of Christian on a dive boat :)
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/983

jetfixer:
Ken, you are so right! Chamber day and eve rocked! Was on the Great Escape with Ann Marie, Ruben and Terry D. The brownies lived up to their reputation and the crew was awesome. I guess it didn't hurt to top the nite off by winning the Henderson 7mil hyperstretch wetsuit in the day raffle! Woo Hoo! What a way to spend a day playing hooky! Thanks Ann Marie for arranging everything and being an awesome dive buddy!

:banghead:
Its Raining in Atlanta and we had a Tornado watch yesterday.

How about donating that suit to someone in need :eyebrow:

dazedone:
I had such a good time at Chamber day.

Value of Gear I won: $700
Total donation the Chamber got from me: $600 (and they deserve every penny!)
Getting Christian on his first boat dive and having him as a friend and dive buddy: Priceless!

I had a blast yesterday! I can't wait for next year!!!

Here is the link to all the photos including actual pictures of Christian on a dive boat :)
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/983
Thanks David! It's always a good time with you around.

What's the world coming to? Pretty soon you'll see pictures and dive reports about me and Pasley diving off boats together. :11:

Christian

It was so great to be at Chamber night, versus being in a chamber! doh :11:

Awesome meeting jetfixer and always great to see Ann Marie, Jan, and Mot2vation! Ann Marie, I think next time our kiss should be longer :10:

*batting eyelashes* :gr1:

I was on the dock when Sundiver pulled in. Sorry I didn't see you guys in the crowd.

I'm in one of your pictures, dazedone. In IMG_1026, I'm the blob with a dark green shirt and an orange hat directly above the round, white fender floating at the stern of the boat. How sad is it that I looked for myself? In the helicopter pictures, you have people from my boat in the corner of the shot. From the angle, we must have been standing within arm's reach of each other.

Mo2vation:
I was aboard the Encore. Here is a link to some pics. We had a blast, diving Ship Rock (my very fav Catalina dive) and Eagle Reef. The CHamber tour is always fun, and it was good to meet some new people. Pam and the entiure Encore crew rocked (as always) and it was a great day.

No rain this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you missed it, you missed it. If you're a SoCal diver, you really should play hookey and dive Chamber Day. Chamber night is fun, but the day with its tour of the Chamber really makes it special. I highly recommend this event.

Enjoy.

---
Ken

Link to Pix

Hey Ken...THANKS for the pix. I too was on the Encore, but was kinda bummin' that I didn't bring a camera and take some chamber photos (I'm the guy with the glasses & SOCDC blue shirt the back of the chamber). Was my first time seeing the chamber and diving at Ship Rock. What a fun site and a great day.
Cheers,
Kevin Glenn

scubalaurel:
It was so great to be at Chamber night, versus being in a chamber! doh :11:

Awesome meeting jetfixer and always great to see Ann Marie, Jan, and Mot2vation! Ann Marie, I think next time our kiss should be longer :10:

*batting eyelashes* :gr1:

Brittney and Madonna have nothing on us!!! :10: (Jamie will pay top dollar if anyone happened to snap a photo....oh you know men!!)

Ann Marie:
Brittney and Madonna have nothing on us!!! :10: (Jamie will pay top dollar if anyone happened to snap a photo....oh you know men!!)

They certainly do not! I think the kiss would have had to have lingered a bit longer for a picture to have been made. Maybe we should try again? :eyebrow:

Ann Marie:

I did not take a picture but it is a memory burned into the photo album of my mind forever! :eyebrow:

I have to say I'm really pissed off at Ken. He was my diving buddy on Chamber Day and let me borrow a 18w HID. The nerve of him letting me use something, he knew after I tried, I could not be without. So now as I look through a Halcyon brochure my wife is giving me the evil eye. Shame on you Ken. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom